In this tutorial you will learn How to Install OpenGL on CodeBlocks only with 10 Easy Step.
1. Try to install Code:: Blocks 12.11 version; later versions may face some Compiler conflicts.
3. Copy glut.h to
C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\MinGW\include\GL.
4. Copy glut32.lib to
C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\MinGW\lib
5. Now you’re ready to start Code::Blocks and make a new project.
Open up Code::Blocks. Start a new Project by going to File, New, Project.
6. To make new project, select GLUT project and press Go to continue.
8. Give a project title, and a location where the project will be created and saved, then press Next.
9. Let Code::Blocks know where you stored your GL files, C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW
C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\MinGW
then press Next
10. In the manager window (viewable by pressing Shift-F2), open up the sample source file by double clicking on it. To make your program work, you will need to add this at line 14:
If you build & run the project and see the proceeding window, congratulations, GLUT works for you!